Every year at Halloween, dog owners need to be mindful about their dogs, making sure to keep them out of the candy bowl. Unless your dogs are just perfectly behaved, it can sometimes be just too much of a temptation. They can understand that the candy is a “treat” by the way they see people reacting to the stuff, and this makes them curious. One of the best ways of keeping them from eating the wrong treats is to give them the right treats, which is why we’ve put together this post highlighting some of the best dog treats on... View Article
Categories for Pet Supplies
- Start the New Year with a New Dog ‘Do!
- Happy Holidogs! Choose the Right Food for Your Four-Legged Family Member
- Happy Holidogs! How to Spot Holiday Pet Hazards
- Barksgiving: Five Ways to Prevent Holiday Weight Gain for Your Furry Friend
- Barksgiving: Tips for Getting Your Dog Socialized and Ready for the Holidays!