Holidays are the perfect opportunity to enjoy spending time with our friends and family. And what holiday celebration would be complete without our beloved pets? After you get your pup all ready for his holiday debut with a thorough grooming in Henderson, NV that makes him shine, take a few minutes to properly pet-proof the environment where he’ll be getting all the cuddles and much-deserved attention. Here are The Soggy Dog’s top holiday tips for how to spot and prevent holiday food and decoration hazards. Foods to avoid There are a number of foods that are delicious for humans but... View Article
Categories for Grooming
- Start the New Year with a New Dog ‘Do!
- Happy Holidogs! Choose the Right Food for Your Four-Legged Family Member
- Happy Holidogs! How to Spot Holiday Pet Hazards
- Barksgiving: Five Ways to Prevent Holiday Weight Gain for Your Furry Friend
- Barksgiving: Tips for Getting Your Dog Socialized and Ready for the Holidays!