Eating too much and gaining a few pounds happens to the best of us during the holidays, and the same thing can happen to your furry friends. There’s Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s—all holidays that are filled with food and merriment—and we want our pets to share in these food celebrations with us. What’s more is that, with so much delicious food right in front of us and leftovers in the refrigerator, eating in front of the TV and watching a holiday movie special is much more appealing than walking the dog. As the holidays end, you notice your stretchy... View Article
Categories for Dog Supplies
- Start the New Year with a New Dog ‘Do!
- Happy Holidogs! Choose the Right Food for Your Four-Legged Family Member
- Happy Holidogs! How to Spot Holiday Pet Hazards
- Barksgiving: Five Ways to Prevent Holiday Weight Gain for Your Furry Friend
- Barksgiving: Tips for Getting Your Dog Socialized and Ready for the Holidays!