If you have a dog, you know just how much they tend to be drawn to mud puddles and piles of leaves… or piles of things much more disgusting. You can’t really escape the fact that dogs love to roll around and get dirty—it’s part of what makes them dogs. But, of course, you also likely don’t want to have to deal with a dog dragging mud and muck all through your house, or stinking the whole place up, which means it’s important for you to be well-stocked with shampoos and conditioners for bath time.
What are the best types of shampoos and conditioners you can use? Here are just a few examples of some of our favorites that you should keep among your dog supplies in Henderson, NV:
- Earthbath Oatmeal and Aloe Shampoo: This product is made specifically to help resolve dogs’ dry skin problems. The aloe helps to cut down on skin irritation, reducing the amount of time they spend scratching themselves. The formula is also designed to deodorize the fur without irritation and without washing off any topical flea products you may apply at various points of the year. The almond and vanilla scent will make your dog smell wonderfully fresh!
- 4-Legger Organic Dog Shampoo: This natural shampoo blend features a combination of lemongrass (which serves as a natural cleanser) and an aloe vera blend that soothes your dog’s skin, which is especially important if it has issues with dryness or itchiness. There are also essential oils and organic oils to provide some soothing relief. The product is USDA-certified organic, and is great for cats and other small animals as well.
- Nature’s Miracle Supreme Odor Control Shampoo: Nature’s Miracle is a trusted brand for a wide variety of dog-related products, and this combination shampoo and conditioner keeps your dog fresh and clean while also enhancing the softness of the hair and reducing static. It comes in a warm honey sage scent, which makes bath time more enjoyable for both you and your furry friend!
- Vet’s Best Hypoallergenic Shampoo: This tearless, soap-free shampoo uses natural ingredients like aloe and vitamin E for dogs that have seasonal allergies and dry, sensitive skin. It does not affect any topical flea or tick products. Its hypoallergenic nature allows it to clean and moisturize the skin, smooth out brittle coats and relieve itching in your dog.
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Triple Strength Dirty Dog Shampoo: This product contains three times more cleansing ingredients than other competitor brands, making it extra potent for cleaning and deodorizing even the dirtiest, smelliest pets. If you have a dog that simply can’t resist getting filthy every time it goes outside, then this is the product for you. It’s enriched with wheat protein, shea oil, aloe vera and vitamin E, which help moisturize the skin and condition the coat.
For more tips and recommendations about some of the best shampoos and other helpful dog supplies in Henderson, NV, reach out to the team at The Soggy Dog today!
Categorised in: Dog Supplies
This post was written by Writer